"It was our first real estate sale and second home purchase and everything went much smoother than we could have ever expected. We got top dollar for our old home and were able to get a great deal on our new home." - Josh & Holly in Fort Collins
We are able to offer full service on both transactions at steep discounts because we leverage technology and an innovative business model to keep our overhead extremely low. Our clients work directly with Ben Gyrath who is also the managing broker, so unlike Realtors from larger companies, we don’t need to split our commissions with an office broker in order to use their brand name.
- Extensive marketing of your home
- Direct marketing to other real estate agents
- Custom website domain sign riders
- Property valuation- You’re working with an experienced realtor who can help you determine market value for your home based on comparable properties and other factors
- Contract negotiation
- Home staging advice
- Professional photography
- Online Property Search Account linked directly to the MLS
- View homes in person with Ben- As many as it takes!
- Analysis of comparable properties to help determine your offer
- Contract negotiation
- Coordination with your lender- Regardless of which lender you choose to obtain your mortgage, we will be in constant communication with them to make sure the loan is processed smoothly.
- Transaction Coordination- We'll track all deadlines and attend your home inspection and closing.
- We work with you in a buyer agency relationship instead of a transaction brokerage- this means that we are YOUR advocates.
- We work with builders and have experience helping clients buy new construction homes.
Ben Gyrath is the managing broker and owner of Gyrath Realty Group, a member of the National Association of Realtors, Colorado Association of Realtors and the Fort Collins Board of Realtors. Ben holds the Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) designation which has been awarded to less than 3% of Realtors nationwide. He has also earned the Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR), Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE) and Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI) designations, and is a three time recipient of the 5280 Magazine Five Star Real Estate Agent Award which is awarded to less than 7% of Colorado Realtors annually. Ben graduated from Colorado State University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration. Visit Zillow.com to read more reviews and view our transaction history.
*Home purchased must be at or above $400,000 to qualify for this program. Purchase price of home purchased must exceed that of home sold. If purchasing a home below $400,000 or if the purchase price of the home you are purchasing is less than that of the home you are selling, please contact us for a modified commission structure. Seller of home purchased must be offering at least a $12,000 cooperating commission (3% on a $400,000 purchase price). If cooperating commission is below $12,000, Gyrath Realty Group client must pay the difference. Savings examples based on a 6% commission. Commissions are negotiable and not set by law.